CD/DVD Hub RIFD tags, must be ordered in full rolls of 2,000 tags.
- Best in class small hub tag for CD’s, DVD’s, library and rental applications.
- Small size product with extended read range.
- Industry proven hub design and easy application with strong adhesive.
- NXP SLIX IC with EAS and stack reading capability.
- 1k bit memory.
Label: White semi-gloss paper (thermal transfer printable)
Liner: Release paper
- Size (Final Cut-out): OD 42mm, ID 16mm
- Thickness (Over IC): ~350 um
- Thickness (Over Antenna): ~230 um
- IC Code: NXP ICODE SLIX SL2S2002
- RF Protocol: ISO/IEC 15693
- Thickness: ~ 120 um
- Total Memory Size: 1024 Bits
- User Memory Size: 896 Bits
- Antenna Size: Ø 34 mm
- Material: Alu etched on PET substrate
- Cross over connection: Crimping process
- Operating Temp: -20°C ~ 70°C (-4°F ~ 158°F), at <60%RH (according to and limited by chip specification)
- Storage Life: 1 year under designated conditions
- Thermal Cycle Test: 100 cycles uner -55 degrees Celcius/85 degrees Celcius, 15 mins dwell
- Thermal Humidity Test: 168 hours under 85 degrees Celcius
- ISO 15693
- ISO 18000-3 Mode 1
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Antenna size: 33 mm / 1.3 inch