The i-circ® kiosk works with all the leading circulation systems, and its many exciting features will make the checkout process a pleasant experience for people of all ages. The staff will appreciate the i-circ® unit’s ease of operation and little need for attention.
- User-friendly Interface: Text/voice/video instruction easily guides the patron through the checkout process using touch screen technology including language options.
- Attractive Cabinet Design: Custom crafted for strength and durability using high quality laminates in your choice of colors. Plenty of counter space on which patrons can place their items and materials while using the kiosk. Custom kiosk designs available (prices will vary).
- Report generation: Retrieve date specific circulation reports at any time.
- Pop-up notification: Sends kiosk status and patron messages to any circulation workstation.
- Checkout uncataloged material: Actually allows patrons to checkout unprocessed items.
- Security: Designed to be used with libraries using Checkpoint™ RF, 3M™ EM security, or libraries without security equipment.
- Control Management: Allows for easy configuration, changes, upgrades and diagnostics.
- Smart phone compatible: Able to read stored barcode from patron's smartphone.
- Communication: Communicates with your library automation system using the 3M™ SIP1/SIP2 protocol.
- Wireless Communications: Optional wireless capabilities available.
- Printed receipt: Patron receives a printed receipt on each transaction. The receipt includes due date and book item details.
- ADA Standards: The kiosk's design and dimensions meet the ADA Standard (Americans with Disabilities) act of 1990.
- Languages: English and Spanish are standard. Patron can switch between languages on the fly. The default language is restored once the patron's session is completed.
- Fee/Fine Payment (optional) - Optional payment module offering credit/debit card, stored value card and coin-op vending units.
**Installation and training fees varying, please call for pricing information**