The i-circ® tabletop unit works with all the leading circulation systems, and its many exciting features will make the checkout process a pleasant experience for people of all ages. The staff will appreciate the i-circ® unit’s ease of operation and little need for attention.
- User-friendly Interface: Text/voice/video instruction easily guides the patron through the checkout process using touch screen technology including language options.
- Report generation: Retrieve date specific circulation reports at any time.
- Pop-up notification: Sends kiosk status and patron messages to any circulation workstation.
- Checkout uncataloged material: Actually allows patrons to checkout unprocessed items.
- Security: Designed to be used with libraries using Checkpoint™ RF, 3M™ EM security, or libraries without security equipment.
- Control Management: Allows for easy configuration, changes, upgrades and diagnostics.
- Smart phone compatible: Able to read stored barcode from patron's smartphone.
- Communication: Communicates with your library automation system using the 3M™ SIP1/SIP2 protocol.
- Wireless Communications: Optional wireless capabilities available.
- Printed receipt: Patron receives a printed receipt on each transaction. The receipt includes due date and book item details.
- Languages: English and Spanish are standard. Patron can switch between languages on the fly. The default language is restored once the patron's session is completed.
- Fee/Fine Payment (optional) - Optional payment module offering credit/debit card, stored value card and coin-op vending units.
- Custom designs available (prices will vary)
**Installation and training fees vary, please call for more pricing information**