**Direct replacement for Datalogic Gryphon GD4130/GD4132 series.**
ENHANCED LINEAR IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
The Gryphon™ 4200 series represents the premium range of hand held scanners from Datalogic for general purpose applications. Designed with people in mind, the Gryphon I GD4200 linear imager stands out with an elegant and trendy design, unchallenged ergonomics and outstanding reading performance. The Gryphon I GD4200 readers’ ability
to capture bar codes from near to far, to read both high-density and lowresolution codes, to decode hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes and to easily read bar codes from mobile devices make these readers the perfect choice for today’s and tomorrow’s applications.
TOP PRODUCTIVITY FOR POS AND DOCUMENT HANDLING
Perfect for hand held reading, the Gryphon GD4200 linear imager utilizes Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the ‘ready-to-read’ scanning mode. Datalogic distinctive ‘soft line viewfinder’ helps operator to easily target the code to be read, making easier and faster to point, shoot and decode exactly the proper label, reducing accidental reads in a multiple bar code environment.
EASY TO USE FOR MAX EFFICIENCY
The Gryphon I GD4200 linear imager provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D codes and thanks to the Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback directly on the code is ideal under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. Furthermore, Datalogic’s 3GL™ (Three Green Lights) and loud beeper for good-read feedback together with the fast reading and decoding capabilities make the Gryphon I GD4200 readers the best choice to improve efficiency in retail and office environments, pharmacies, light industrial, warehouses and manufacturing plants.
READY TO BE REGULARLY CLEANED AND DISINFECTED
Most of the working environments now have requirements that scanners need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. The Gryphon 4200 series exploits Disinfectant-Ready enclosures, designed to withstand regular daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions commonly used in a healthcare environment.
• Enhanced linear imaging technology for superior scanning and Depth of Field
• Reads 1D high-density and low-resolution codes, hard-to-read, poor or damaged
codes and bar codes from mobile devices
• Datalogic’s distinctive ‘soft line viewfinder’ to easily target the code to be read
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology and exclusive 3GL™ (3 Green Lights)
for superior good-read feedback
• Motionix motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
• Multi-interface options: USB type C / USB only or multi-interface USB type C / USB /
RS-232 / Keyboard Wedge Multi- Interface
• Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
• Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
• Disinfectant-Ready enclosures withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect
your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI