The Elo Touch Solutions 1723L 17-inch touchmonitor is well-suited to meet the durability and aesthetic requirements for a variety of high traffic retail and hospitality interactive solutions. Retail peripheral accessories include an encryptable MSR, NFC/RFID for contactless payments, webcam, and rear-facing display bracket. The edge to edge flat glass style of the 1723L brings a sleek, modern feel to any application. It is available in two touchscreen technologies, IntelliTouch Zero-Bezel surface acoustic wave, and IntelliTouch Pro projected capacitive with anti-glare surface coating, supporting 10-touch interaction right out of the box. Both touch technologies provide a stable "drift-free" operation with outstanding image clarity, resolution and light transmission - for an accurate touch response and vivid images. The 1723L has been "designed for touch" from the ground up, with such features as a spill-resistant sealing, adjustable height stand with tilting functionality, VESA mounting option, connectivity incorporated within the monitor (reducing the number of power bricks), and communication cables and side controls with lockout capability.
- Integrated peripheral options include a Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR), RFID reader and webcam.
- Integrated cable management.
- IntelliTouch Pro projected capacitive and IntelliTouch Zero-Bezel surface acoustic wave touchscreens couple zero-bezel design with multi-touch functionality.
- Dual position stand - single hinge with high/low settings and tilt functionality.
- Desktop, wall or VESA mounting.
- Internal speakers.
ELO, 1723L, 17 INCH DESKTOP, ITOUCH PLUS, MULTI TOUCH, ZERO BEZEL, ANTI GLARE, BLACK