Xenon 1902, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1902 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Honeywell, Xenon 1900 Series: Hand-held Area Imaging Scanner. Decodes 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal & OCR symbologies.
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
- Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies. *Decode capabilities dependent upon kit configuration
- Remote MasterMind® scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- TotalFreedom® 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Optional disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
HONEYWELL, XENON 1902 USB KIT, BLUETOOTH, STD RANGE IMAGER, 1D, PDF417, 2D, CHARGE & COMMUNICATION BASE (CCB01-010BT-07N), USB TYPE A 3M STRAIGHT CABLE (CBL-500-300-S00)
Bar Code Scanner Features